eDesigner Webinar - 6th February 2019
With IEG4's eDesigner users are able to build a form in a rich user interface and test the form as they build it.
Additionally, local authorities who use eDesigner can immediately access and contribute to a library of more than 200 forms, over 100 of which are free to use. We call this the LGaaP club.
IEG4's eDesigner features:
- Allows users to build online forms rapidly using pre-built templates
- Easily add questions with drop-downs, checklists, controls, and logic
- Add, edit and delete questions
- Move the position of questions within a page
- Add business logic into the page of an eForm
- Change the style/text via an easy edit process
- Payment integration built-in - (currently) Capita/Northgate
- Forms' xml/pdf transmitted via secure web services to back office
- Forms are stored in the portal for reporting/channel management
- Forms may be shared with other eDesigner users via LGaaP
To secure your place click here