Transforming Technology in Local Government, 7th March - London
Challenged with decreasing budgets, growing demand and increasing expectations from citizens, local authorities need to transform service delivery. Technology has enormous potential to maximise customer benefits while delivering significant cost savings in local government.
This event offers delegates an invaluable opportunity to get an update on the current state of local government digitalisation and understand how to overcome the barriers and challenges such as infrastructure issues, funding, sharing resources, meeting demand and engaging the workforce. It will provide an overview of the latest government legislation and an update on funding initiatives. Featuring 8 case studies presented by practitioners, it offers real life examples of how councils have implemented effective digital strategies and solutions.
The Transforming Technology Services in Local Government Conference 2019 will provide delegates with an opportunity to:
- Share key insights into Local Government ICT
- Listen and learn from leading industry experts across the Sector
- Networking opportunities with speakers and delegates from the Sector
- Understand and hear recommended best practice and case-studies
- CPD (gain 8 hours of CPD points towards your yearly quota)
For more information or to make a booking please call 0330 058 4285 or click here